- Title (required)
- Is this submission for a Session ( Workshop. Discussion), Poster, or Oral Presentation?
- Topic: Please check the appropriate descriptors for your session (check as many as appropriate), and provide key words.
- K-12 Energy Education
- Introductory Energy Education: Energy 101 and General Education
- Enhancing Engineering Education for Resilient Energy Systems
- Pedagogy and Assessment of Student Learning
- Defining Resilience and Sustainability in an Energy Context
- Connections between with Energy Education and Energy Practices on Campus and in Local Communities
- Diversity: Advancing Diversity in the Sustainable Energy Field
- Career Preparation and Energy Workforce Development,
- Undergraduate Degree Programs, Minors and Concentrations – creating and sustaining
- Courses and Programs at Two Year (Community) Colleges
- Graduate and Professional Energy Education
- Public Energy Education
- Bioenergy Education
- Other Energy Education (specify)
- If “Other”, please specify below.
- Additional Key Words about your content (up to 6)
- Abstract/Summary of topics to be discussed, including links (required)
- Session Goals
- For workshops or discussions, how do you intend to organize the 90 minute session?
- Intended Results and Follow up Activities (What outcomes do you seek as a result of your participation?)
- Please note that NCSE is unable to provide financial support or waive registration fees for speakers. (required)
I understand that NCSE is unable to provide financial support for speakers or organizers.
Click on “Save Content” and use the “Persons” tab to enter the names of those involved in your session.