Proposals will be accepted for:
- Oral Presentations – 15 minute talks in symposia (including Q & A)
- Poster presentations
- Skill-building workshops (90 minute sessions to teach participants skills such as how to use a technique such as active learning)
- Topical discussions (90 minute discussions about a topic such as core competencies in energy education)
There will be two fields you will be required to complete.
- Title (required). Limit: 125 characters
- Is this submission for a Session ( Workshop. Discussion), Poster, or Oral Presentation? (required)
- Topic: Please check the appropriate descriptors for your session (check as many as appropriate), and provide key words. (required)• K-12 Energy Education
• Introductory Energy Education: Energy 101 and General Education
• Enhancing Engineering Education for Resilient Energy Systems
• Pedagogy and Assessment of Student Learning
• Defining Resilience and Sustainability in an Energy Context
• Connections between with Energy Education and Energy Practices on Campus and in Local Communities
• Diversity: Advancing Diversity in the Sustainable Energy Field
• Career Preparation and Energy Workforce Development,
• Undergraduate Degree Programs, Minors and Concentrations – creating and sustaining
• Courses and Programs at Two Year (Community) Colleges
• Graduate and Professional Energy Education
• Public Energy Education
• Bioenergy Education
• Other Energy Education (specify)
- If “Other,” please specify. (optional). Limit: 100 characters
- Additional Key Words about your content (up to 6) (optional). Limit: 50 words
- Abstract/Summary of topics to be discussed, including links (required). Limit: 1000 words
- Session Goals (optional). Required for session applicants. Limit: 1000 words
- For workshops or discussions, how do you intend to organize the 90 minute session? (optional) Required for session applicants. Limit: 1000 words
- Intended Results and Follow up Activities (What outcomes do you seek as a result of your participation?) (optional) Required for session applicants. Limit: 1000 words
- Session Organizer: This is the main point of contact for the session proposal. Your proposal must include 1 session organizer.
- Co-Organizers: These are additional people who will help organize the session and who you would like us to contact about the session if necessary. Your proposal may include up to 3 co-organizers.
- Discussants: NCSE strongly encourages a set of discussants who are diverse in perspectives as well as demographics. Your proposal may include up to 5 discussants.
- Name (required)
- Organization (optional).
- Title (required).
- Email (required)
- Telephone Number (required)
- Intended Role and Focus (required)